Last update: 04.12.2019
RS Markets hereinafter referred to as (“RS Markets”) is an investment company providing Forex and CFD trading across multiple asset classes to retail, professional and institutional clients.
RS Markets acting in its capacity as an investment company collects, maintains, uses, discloses and protects Personal Data.
Personal Data hereinafter referred to as (“Personal Data”) means any data that does or may identify an individual, it may include but is not limited to: name, address, ID number, telephone number, date of birth and other.
This Policy applies to all existing customers, prospective customers, customers who have already terminated their contractual agreements with RS Markets, CRM, MT5 or any other company platform users, web and/or mobile app visitors, partners and third-party providers.
RS Markets is committed to protecting the privacy of all Personal Data pursuant to the provision of the local laws where it operates its business.
- Privacy Statement
Thank you for visiting RS Markets! Your trust is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
When you use our services, platforms, web, app, you consent to the collection and use of the information as regulated in this Policy. You also confirm that RS Markets may, at its sole discretion, without notice, modify, revoke, or otherwise update this Policy, pursuant to the provision of the local laws where it operates its business.
- Collection of Personal Data
For a Customer to open an account at RS Мarkets or for a partner/third-party provider to conduct any contractual agreement with RS Markets, and in order for us to provide our services in full and complete, we collect personal information that includes, but it may not be limited to:
- Names, date of birth, citizenship, place of residence, telephone, email;
- Verification documentation like ID, passport, driver’s license;
- Residence verification documentation like utility bill;
- Biographical and demographic data like gender, age, education, occupation;
- Financial trading experience and information related to prominent public function status (PEP);
- Financial information like income status, bank account number and account details, tax information, other;
- Information relating to criminal convictions and offences as required and as required as per local law;
- Money transfer verification documents like bank statement;
- Any other information that may be required for identification and verification purposes;
- Any other information that may be requirable by law;
- Website activity (browsing activity, pages visited, clicks made, links followed, etc.);
- Technical information (IP address, log in details, cookie string data, etc.);
- Personal views and opinions;
- Marketing preferences.
- Children’s Privacy Protection
RS Markets understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. Our web sites, apps, platforms or services are not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 18 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
- Purpose of Processing
RS Markets executes the following operations and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity for compliance and KYC (Know Your Customer) purposes;
- To ensure that customers meet the suitability requirements to use RS Markets’ products and services;
- To identify, prevent and investigate fraud and other unlawful activities, unauthorized transactions and other liabilities;
- To manage risk and risk exposure;
- To develop or enhance our products and services;
- To maintain our accounts and records;
- To manage our operations and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- To defend, investigate or prosecute legal claims;
- To manage customers’ accounts and process transactions;
- To send customers information related to transactions/post-transactions, services and other communication;
- To introduce you & provide you with the services we offer;
- To notify you about changes in our services;
- To provide you with information about services that third parties offer;
- To inform you of any marketing activities we hold (events, trainings, webinars, publications, etc.);
- To perform contractual or pre-contractual obligations where this applies;
- To improve and develop our web site, platforms and respective services in order to better serve you;
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services.
RS Markets uses small text files called “cookies” to provide you with an access and customized user experience/service when accessing our website, apps or platforms.
- Ensure security and privacy;
- Provide information for targeted ads that are more relevant to visitor interests;
- Improve our targeting and enhance user experience on our website and apps;
- Improve navigation;
- Evaluate our advertising and promotional effectiveness.
We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities. These third-party services include:
- Google Analytics;
- Google Remarketing Tag;
- Facebook Pixel;
- Facebook Comments Plugin
RS Markets uses different types of Cookies for different reasons and those include:
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you may have ask for cannot be provided.|
|Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, like most visited pages, specific interests and other analytical data to help us provide you with a better service.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as user name, language, location) to help us provide an improved user experience.|
|Targeting Cookies||These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests, as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.|
|Compliance Cookies||These cookies are required for us to be able to meet our legal and regulatory requirements, for example, anti-money laundering and fraud prevention.|
|These cookies are provided by a third party such as Google or Facebook and are used to gather information relevant for the use of their services. To find out more about these types of cookies, please visit the website of the third-party provider.|
- Marketing Communication
RS Markets may process Personal Data related to targeted products or services that may be of interests to the customers only after having obtained the explicit consent of the customers to do so. We may also use personal data to target or retarget advertising in digital media platforms, such as social media and search engines.
The customers may at any time withdraw that consent and opt out from receiving any promotional materials.
- Disclosure of Information
- Data Security
RS Markets applies administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized breach, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- Retention Period
Data retention shall continue for as long as we have any reason to process it and pursuant to the provisions of data retention as per the provision of the local laws where we operate our business.
- Links to Other Sites
- Rights of Data Management
As a customer or partner of RS Markets you have the fowling rights:
- Right to Information – where you can request information about the storage and processing of your personal data;
- Right of Withdrawal – where you can opt to withdraw your consent for data processing;
- Correction Rights – where you can request to correct any data that is outdated or incorrect;
- Blocking Rights – where you can ask for deletion or blocking of your personal data processed by us;
- Right of Objection – where you can object to our processing of your data;
- Right of Complaint – where you can file a complaint against the processing of personal data before the competent control body.
- Right to Data Portability – where you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.